The gold standard in gel filtration based dye terminator removal!
Performa® DTR utilizes a fully hydrated gel filtration matrix that provides for a convenient and simple method of dye terminator removal for sequencing cleanup. Performa DTR ensures removal of BigDye® Terminator v3.1 or other dye terminators, along with dNTPs, salts and other low molecular weight materials from sequencing reactions. DNA primers and fragments up to 20 bases, buffers, nucleotides labeled with biotin, isotopes and other assorted markers are also eliminated. To minimize the potential for interference with sequencing applications, no preservatives, salts, or buffers are used in the preparation of Performa DTR.
- Long read lengths: Consistently achieve read lengths >800 bases
- More readable sequence: Identify the bases close to the primer and obtain excellent signal strength
- Quick 2-spin protocol: Start to finish in only 5 minutes
- Ready to use: Pre-packed with a fully hydrated gel filtration matrix
- Flexible formats: Single, 96- and 384-well formats
- Convenient: Spin directly into the ABI PRISM® 96-well Optical Reaction Plate or comparable plates and load directly onto capillary sequencers
- Effective dye terminator removal of various chemistries: BigDye® Terminator v3.1, BigDye® Terminator v1.1, DYEnamic™ DTCS Quick Start Kit and Methods Development Kit.