CEDARLANE's Lympholyte®Cell Separation density gradient centrifugation media has been specifically designed for the isolation of viable lymphocytes from mouse. rat, rabbit,human and other mammalian cell populations. The resulting cell population demonstrates a high,nonselective recovery of viable lymphocytes that are suitable for use as target cells in cytotoxicity and FACS assays and in in vivo/ in vitro functional studies. All products are supplied in liquidformat with varying densities.
Applications for Lympholyte®include:
- Isolation of viable lymphocytes fromlymphoid organs by removal of red and dead cells.
- Removal of dead cells and debris:
From lymphocyte suspensions after treatement with antibody plus complement or following cell culture. Following sequential cytotoxicity studies eg.B-cell depletion.
From various clonal and hybridoma celllines.
- Removal of erythrocytes,dead cells and debris From various clonal and hybridoma cell lines. (Lympholyte®-M and Lympholyte®-R)
- Isolation of murine nuclear epidermal cells.(Lympholye®-M)
- Isolation of mononuclear cells from bone marrow preparations. (Lympholye®-H)