A high-fidelity polymerase mix using aptamer-based hot-start technology, highly suited to amplification of DNA from crude samples, for fast, inexpensive target enrichment, NGS library amplification and cloning applications.
- Robust - optimized enzyme/buffer mix promotes reliable amplification of a broad range of targets, including complex DNA extracted from human, animal and plant samples
- Specific - the aptamer-based hot-start remains completely inactive during PCR set-up and after amplification, to prevent non-specific products
- Optimized - high yields with minimal optimization, regardless of a template’s GC content, reducing time to results and eliminating the cost of unnecessary repeats
- Enhanced accuracy - higher than 130x Taq fidelity, reducing errors for next generation sequencing (NGS) library amplification
SimpliFi HS Mix is a combination of the latest advances in buffer chemistry and PCR enhancers and stabilizers, together with an aptamer-mediated hot-start polymerase, dNTPs and MgCl2. It has been designed for highly reproducible, accurate assay results in the presence of inhibitors. The advanced buffer chemistry and enhancers has been developed for fast PCR and is designed for superior sensitivity and specificity, making SimpliFi HS Mix perfect for NGS library amplification.
- Gene expression
- Viral and bacterial detection
- Robust PCR
- High-specificity PCR
- High-fidelity PCR
- GC/AT-rich PCR
Storage & Stability
All components should be stored at -20°C upon receipt for optimum stability. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided.
When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity is retained until the expiry date indicated on the outer box label.