- 10X Gel Loading buffer contains a non-carcinogenic fluorescent dye along with an orange tracking dye.
- A replacement to EtBr.
- MagGreen dye can be visualized in blue light transilluminator which replaces the use of UV.
- Sensitivity is 25 times greater than EtBr.
- Environmental and User-friendly dye (Non-hazardous)
- UV-transilluminator not required
- Dark room not required
- Visualize DNA as it separates in real time.
- Dye will not hinder any downstream applications such as gel elution and cloning.
Storage at 4°C.
Note: Add 1-2 μl of dye per μg of DNA. Once opened, stable for 6 months, if handled and stored at proper conditions.