- Accurately detect and quantify pesticides of global food safety concern in a wide range of fruits, vegetables, and other commodities by LC-MS/MS.
- Formulated and grouped for maximum long-term stability* and well-balanced chromatographic performance.
- Quantitatively tested to confirm composition; detailed support documentation provided.
- Optimized multiresidue pesticide method is offered free of charge; downloadable XLS file includes conditions and transition tables.
- Full 204-compound kit also available (cat.# 31971) that covers many LC-determined pesticides listed by government agencies; other ampuls also sold separately.
- Certified reference material (CRM) manufactured and QC-tested in Restek’s ISO-accredited labs satisfies your ISO requirements.
- Restek is your complete supplier for world-class LC-MS/MS multiresidue pesticide analysis: reference and internal standards, Ultra and Pinnacle DB LC columns, Q-sep QuEChERS sample prep products, accessories, and more!
Flufenacet (Fluthiamide) (142459-58-3)
Tricyclazole (Beam) (41814-78-2)