- Facilitates screen of reaction conditions
- No glove-box needed to manipulate air sensitive or moisture sensitive reagents
- Enables up to 32 reaction conditions simultaneously
- Save substrate using low scale reaction conditions
- Save time on optimization
- 0.3 ml crimped vial with stirring bar.
- Specifically designed reaction block
- Pre-weighed reagents and catalysts
- Temperature from 0°C to 120°C
- Pre-designed or custom arrays available
The Suzuki-Miyaura coupling kits are ideal tools for the investigation of chemical reaction conditions. This enables to conveniently screen multiple reaction conditions simultaneously using pre-weighed catalysts and reagents. The kit contains all reagents and supplies to perform the reaction conditions. The selected catalysts are the most commoly used with tetrakis(triphenylphosphine)palladium, [1,1′-Bis(diphenylphosphino)ferrocene]dichloropalladium(II) (Pd(dppf)2), Palladium(II) acetate and Tris(dibenzylideneacetone)dipalladium(0) (Pd2(dba)3) with XPhos or SPhos ligands.
Substrate solution to be made at 0.15M concentration , 10% catalyst, 2 equivalent of base. 100 µl reaction volume.