The Pd Catalyzed Amination Kits are ideal tools for the investigation of cross-coupling reaction conditions. This enables to conveniently screen multiple reaction conditions simultaneously using pre-weighed catalysts and reagents. The kit contains all reagents and supplies to perform the reaction conditions. We offer pre-selected arrays of precatalysts and salts or custom arrays depending on your needs.
Palladium catalyzed amination (Buchwald-Hartwig amination) can be performed using a wide variety of palladium sources, ligands, bases and solvents. We designed 2 kits using a combination of palladium precatalysts with either strong bases or weak bases.
- Facilitates screen of reaction conditions
- No glove-box needed to manipulate air sensitive or moisture sensitive reagents
- Enables up to 32 reaction conditions simultaneously
- Save substrate using low scale reaction conditions
- Save time on optimization
- 0.3 ml crimped vial with stirring bar.
- Specifically designed reaction block
- Pre-weighed reagents and catalysts
- Temperature from 0°C to 120°C
- Pre-designed or custom arrays available
Palladium Weak Base kits - High temperature reaction, compatibility with functional group
Palladium Strong Base kits - Low temperature reaction, low catalyst loading
- Pd Source: Pd(OAc)2,Pd(dppf)2Cl2, Pd-Precatalysts…
- Ligand: Phosphine derivatives, BrettPhos, RuPhos, XPhos…
- Base: Na2CO3, Cs2CO3, K3PO4, LHMDS, NaOtBu…
- Solvent: Dioxane, nBuOH, tBuOH, Toluene, DMF, CH3CN…
- Temperature: rt -> 120C