G-Biosciences Carboxyl Immobilization kit utilizes the Carboxyl Coupling Resin that consists of 6% cross-linked agarose with covalent linked diaminodipropylamine (DADPA) to generate a free primary amine at the end of a long spacer arm.Molecules, including proteins and peptides, are covalently coupled to the free primary amines, and the stable columns are ideal for affinity purification of antibodies and other interacting partners.
Molecules can be coupled to the free amine by numerous amine-reactive methods; however the Carboxyl Immobilization kit uses the carbodiimide EDC to couple free carboxyl groups to the Carboxyl Coupling Resin.The resulting amide bond is highly stable and greatly reduces the chance of leaching of the affinity tag. The long spacer arm reduces steric hindrance and ensures greater binding of proteins and antibodies during affinity purification.
The Carboxyl Coupling Resin has a very high capacity of immobilized DADPA and offers >60µmole amine load for every ml of resin. This high capacity offers unsurpassed efficiency and capacity in the immobilization of carboxyl containing molecules.The Carboxyl Immobilization kit can also be used for the immobilization of nucleic acids/ oligonucleotides through 5’ phosphate groups.
- High Capacity Immobilized DADPA (diaminodipropylamine)
- Capacity: Couple 1-2 mg of peptide per milliliter of resin
- Resin activated with >60µmol amine/milliliter of resin
- 6% Cross-linked Agarose
- Long Spacer arm to limit steric hinderence (9Å)
- Couple Carboxyl Groups
- Couple peptides for antibody purification
- Couple peptides and proteins to purify interacting molecules
- Couple nucleic acids or oligonucleotides through 5'-phosphate groups