Welcome American CleanStat customers! The American CleanStat integration into Thomas Scientific’s systems is underway and scheduled for July 1, 2019. We look forward to a seamless transition. Working diligently to anticipate your concerns, we created a list of frequently asked questions to assist you through this process and are excited to share some important information with you.
When did Thomas Scientific acquire American CleanStat, LLC?
- Thomas Scientific, LLC acquired American CleanStat on May 17, 2018.
How does the integration of American CleanStat by Thomas Scientific impact me?
- The purchase and integration of American CleanStat opens a new world of additional products, suppliers, and services for you. You can access the same high-quality non-sterile and sterile cleanroom supplies, chemicals, packaging, safety and ESD products you have always trusted and purchased from American CleanStat in the past. Now American Cleanstat, as part of Thomas Scientific’s organization, you will now have access to over an additional 700,000 laboratory supplies, instrumentation, equipment and lab furniture for life sciences, clinical testing and research development, as well as products for use in cleanroom manufacturing, assembly and static control applications.
Can I still use the same American CleanStat customer service phone number, or should I call Thomas Scientific?
- Yes, the American CleanStat customer service phone numbers can still be used:
- West: 866-614-7828 ; Local: 949-900-1625
- East: 800-782-7437 ; Local: 919-313-2100
Can I still use the same American CleanStat fax number to place orders?
- Yes, the American CleanStat fax number can still receive your orders via fax:
- West: 714-533-9547
- East: 919-313-2100
Can I still email American CleanStat to place orders?
- Yes, the American CleanStat email address can still receive your orders via email:
Can I still place orders on the web?
- Yes, you will find the same products from AmericanCleanstat.com on thomassci.com. Through American Cleanstat, A Division of Thomas Scientific you will have access all the products you have relied upon in the past plus the added list of laboratory products and clinical products needed to further support you in your cleanroom manufacturing, assembly, quality control, and laboratory applications.
- After integration, AmericanCleanstat.com will redirect to ThomasSci.com where you will find the same products you have used and shopped for before at American Cleanstat.
Do I still have an American CleanStat account number?
Will I still have the same sales account manager and customer service reps from ACS?
- Yes, your new Thomas Scientific account number with be your previous account number with an “AC”prefix in front of your original ACS customer account number. All your account information will be transferred over. Check with your ACS rep to see if new user codes and pricing updates are required.
- Yes, you will keep your American CleanStat Account Manager and inside customer service contacts. We know you value your relationship with your account manager and inside customer service support reps.
What happens to any open orders that I have with American CleanStat?
American CleanStat will be fulfilling as many open orders and POs as possible prior to integration. Any orders not fulfilled at the time of integration will be merged into the Thomas Scientific ordering system.
Please note that packing slips and invoices for orders fulfilled after integration will identify Thomas Scientific, LLC, Doing Business As American CleanStat, rather than American CleanStat. Click on the links to see a sample of our updated Packing Slip and Invoice.
If you have questions regarding open orders or your organization’s specific processes, please reach out to your account manager or customer service representative. We will help make this transition as simple and efficient as possible.
Where should I send future purchase orders (POs)?
- Going forward, please list American Cleanstat, A Division of Thomas Scientific as the vendor for all new POs.
- Click HERE to view and download a Thomas Scientific, Holdings LLC W-9 form
- If you have further questions or concerns, please contact your sales representative.
Can I still use my existing purchasing system, which sends orders to American CleanStat?
- Yes, American CleanStat will still receive orders placed through your current purchasing system.
Will this acquisition have an impact on delivery of my product?
- Yes, in a good way! Having acquired multiple distributors, Thomas Scientific can now service our customers utilizing multiple shipping locations around the country. We are analyzing our customer base and moving inventory to optimize our shipments for faster delivery. There will be a move to holding routinely ordered inventory at each location that supports your business needs. We will use stocking requests for new products, as part of our inventory control process going forwards.
What will it say on my invoices?
- Invoices will shift from American CleanStat to Thomas Scientific. If your order is entered and shipped prior to the integration, you will be invoiced by American CleanStat. Orders shipped after integration will be invoiced by Thomas Scientific, Doing Business as American CleanStat.
I have additional questions that were not addressed here.
- If we did not answer your specific question, please contact American CleanStat customer service:
- West: 714-533-2827 ; email@example.com
- East: 919-313-2100 ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please, identify your issue in the subject line of your email so that we can best assist you.