Designed by a science teacher for educators, biological labs, research labs, medical labs and environmental testing, the LiveSlide® microscope slide is proving to have additional applications in the expansive world of science and microscopy. Never before has it been so easy to observe microorganisms, including bacteria, fungi and protists.
The LiveSlide® was created to improve the traditional and digital microscope experience when examining microorganisms of all types. The exceptional performance of the LiveSlide® offers higher magnification clarity, convenience, ease of handling and a uniform viewing well beyond what has been available in the microscopy world.
LiveSlide® features and benefits:
- Uniform depth of large viewing well is 0.23mm and perfect for maintaining a shallow depth of field
- Innovative configuration has partitions to keep specimens in the viewing area allowing for easy tracking
- Optically clear slide made of Makrolon® polycarbonate making it durable and reusable
- Excellent impact resistance for safe use both indoors and outdoors
- Can be used as a traditional slide providing for dual-purpose use
- Can be used with traditional and digital microscopes offering versatility
- Includes 2 reusable coverslips made of Makrofol® (0.013mm and 0.025mm)
- 100% made in USA