Lab-Tek™ I Chamberslide Tissue Culture Slides are Sterile, Disposable Glass Slides with Detachable Chambers
- Soda-lime glass and Permamox plastic slide
- For microscopy of in situ cell culture
- Individual chambers can be used for different cell stains, can be subjected to separate treatment and can be fixed independently, without affecting adjacent chambers
One-piece, compartmented superstructure is attached by a strippable, medical grade bonding gasket to a standard microscope (3” x 1”) microslide that serves as a common floor for all chambers; superstructure can be stripped from the slide for staining the cultures on the slide. Slide is 1.2 mm thick with frosted end for marking; single plastic lid covers all chambers and has no handles.
Overall dimensions: 76 x 25 x 13 mm high; entire structure can be placed on microscope stage. Supplied in packages of two, 8-unit trays that can be used as racks during incubation; case contains twelve trays.
PERMANOX® Plastic Slides: Sterile, Disposable, Removable Gasket
- Similar to 9384V20 series, except slide is Permanox® plastic, which is resistant to acetone and most other non-chlorinated hydrocarbons
- Permanox has excellent optical clarity and is without auto-fluorescence in most systems
Supplied in packages of two, 8-unit trays that can be used as racks during incubation; case contains 12 trays.