The Bellco Top Drive Roller Apparatus has been designed for production of animal cells, viruses and cell products. The unit accommodates 86 bottle positions. Rollers have a key design to eliminate slipping and are easily removable for servicing of bearings. Rollers are formulated from a chemical-resistant non-slip EDPM. All units incorporate a solid state control with a brushless motor and controller, providing smooth operation and easy maintenance. All units feature rubber bumpers, handles, a slotted rear guard, and All Position Drive. The All Position Drive is designed to accommodate plastic roller bottles by preventing the slipping of the light-weight bottles. An optional Motion Alarm System provides audible and visual alarms should the primary fail. Specifications:
- Power: 230 Volt 2 Amp 50 Hz.
- Dimensions: 76"H X 48"W X 26"D (193 X 122 X 63cm).
- Bottle Positions: 10 Decks 8 Positions, 1 Deck 6 Positions.
- Speed Range: 0.3 - 9.0 Rpm Default Factory Preset.
- Usable Roller Length 51 Cm.
- Roller Composition: Non-Transferring Chemically Resistant Rubber.
- Frame Composition: Aluminum.
- Environmental Conditions (OPERATING): Indoor Use, Pollution Degree 2, 4° To 50° C, Relative Humidity 0-90%, Non-Condensing,
- Environmental Conditions (NON-OPERATING): -10° To 60° C, Relative Humidity 95% Maximum.