Rigid Polystyrene Plates (6927A01 to A15)
- For consistent assay results
- Easy-grip serrated base compatible with human and robotic hands
- Alphanumeric notation system for well identification
- One-way design lids supplied (except as noted)
Injection molded from crystal-grade polystyrene for easy microscopic viewing, Falcon® assay plates are available with U-bottom or flat bottom wells. For enhanced assay consistency, plates are manufactured from a well-characterized polystyrene formulation. Dimensional checks are made frequently during manufacturing. Variation in absorbance readings due to plate dimensional tolerances do not exceed a coefficient of variation (CV) of 3 percent on non-sterile flat-bottom plates. All plates have 96 x 0.30 mL well volume. Does not include lids.
Flexible PVC plates for analysis of individual wells (6927B01 to B10)
- Printed alphanumeric notation
- Choice of wells: U-bottom or flat bottom
Falcon® flexible plates are manufactured from a specially formulated polyvinyl chloride film. An optional locking one-way lid is available to minimize evaporation during long-term incubation. Individual wells can be cut out for further processing or analysis and are light enough to use in water baths. Total volume per well is 200 µL. Comes in convenient upright dispensing cartons. Does not include lids.