The 1101D and 1102D Mel-Temp® Digital Melting Point Apparatuses offers a quick and easy way to measure the melting points of samples at a budget price. They are ideal for multiple users, being ergonomically designed to ensure comfortable viewing for everyone, with a height- adjustable extension arm and a viewing head that may be rotated to suit each user. As a visual aid, the viewing head holds a viewing magnifier that offers up to 8X magnification, and the unit itself has a large LCD display to reduce eye strain.
As a further convenience, the extension arm is completely collapsible and can be neatly folded away into the unit, so that the unit can be stored flat to save space.
- Membrane keypad with simple menus for intuitive use
- Push button controls are conveniently located to ensure that temperatures can be recorded without looking away from sample
- Digital microprocessor with 1°C resolution provides fast warm-up and accurate temperature control
- Samples in 3 capillary tubes may be viewed simultaneously
Safety and Convenience
- Operates without a mercury thermometer
- Audible beeps indicate that the oven temperature is stable and ready for sample
- Adjustable object lens for sharp focus
- Safety eye piece reduces glare and protects the eyes from the hot zone
- Integral light and wide angle 8x magnifier enhancse sample observation, so that all 3 samples can be viewed without eye strain