For long-lasting use in critical environments
- 12-year manufacturer's warranty
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards
- Certified to meet Class 10 requirements by an independent testing laboratory
- ESD seating has a surface resistance of 100,000,000 ohms
- “Waterfall” seat design improves circulation to the legs for extra comfort
Rugged polyurethane seats are ideal for the harshest of critical environments. Cleanroom versions feature a sturdy, plastic, five-legged base. ESD models have an aluminum, five-legged base and drag chain. Low models are adjustable from 16-21" in height. High models adjust from 22-32". Standard models adjust in height only, while deluxe versions have an adjustable seat and back tilt. All chairs listed below are black, available with or without cleanroom or ESD casters.